- Parent centre for information and communication - January
- Towers Google classroom information
- Schedules of Learning from Nursery to Year 6
- Body positioning whilst working from home
- Keeping safe online
- Remote Learning statutory information
- Love of Learning - Maths focus
- Love of Learning - Reading focus
- Love of Learning - Writing focus
- Love of Learning - Science focus
- Love of Learning - Languages
- More ideas and resources
- Virtual days out - developing cultural experiences
- COVID - related Parental communication September - December
More ideas and resources
Whilst we know that our online provision is well planned for if you require even more activities than has been timetabled there are a range of websites below providing additional ideas.
Oak National Academy has launched it’s online classroom and resource hub. The Academy offers 180 video lessons each week, across a broad range of subjects. The lessons cover children in Reception through to Year 10 and are free to access. The outstanding resources is easy to access, with no account or log in required. Useful information includes a clear FAQs document for parents, carers and pupils on how to use Oak and a step-by-step videos on how to access their resources.
Hamilton Trust (home learning section)– downloadable resource packs with guidance. The packs can form the backbone of children’s learning at home and are stand-alone or usable alongside other materials. Five weeks of daily resources from Reception to Year 6.
TTS Activity Books – these activity books provide curriculum-focused independent learning resources for the Early Years, Key Stage 1 and Key stage 2. With over 40 easy to use and clearly explained tasks which are free to download and print.
Oxford Owl for Home– a wealth of free resources and activities – lots of new eBooks to the eBook library, plus extensive support if you follow the Read Write Inc. Phonics reading scheme. With maths, spelling, phonics & games, there is something for everyone.
BBC Bitesize – a wealth of video links, programmes, quizzes and activities that related to the aspects of the curriculum. This excellent education package now includes daily lessons featuring celebrities and teachers.
twinkl home learning hub – for new ideas, activities, pack and even live videos, all updated daily.