- Nursery Handbook
- Bad Weather Plan
- Meet the Teacher Presentations
- Online Safety for Parents
- Breakfast & After School Club
- Parent Handbook
- Prospective parents
- School Dinners
- Starting School Handbook
- PTA- FOTFA
- School Term and Holiday Dates website
- Withdrawal From Learning Form
- Reception Newsletters
- Nursery Newsletters
- Towers Times Newsletters
If your child is due to start primary school from September 2020, you can apply online for your child’s primary (Reception) from 11 November 2019.
You must submit an application by the national closing date of 15 January 2020. Applications received after this date are considered late and will reduce your chance of being offered a place at your preferred schools.
For more details about this process, please refer to the Havering Council website:https://www.havering.gov.uk.
We welcome prospective parents to come and view our fantastic school and find out more about us. We are holding the following open sessions where you will meet my team and see the school in action;
These will be on:
- 1st October 2019 9:30am - FULLY BOOKED
- 9th October 2019 9:30am - FULLY BOOKED
- 17th October 2019 9:30am - FULLY BOOKED
- 29th October 2019 9:30am - FULLY BOOKED
- 5th November 2019 9:30am - FULLY BOOKED
- 6th November 2019 9:30am - FULLY BOOKED
- 7th November 2019 9:30am - FULLY BOOKED
- 12th November 2019 9:30am - FULLY BOOKED
If you wish to book a place for one of the above sessions, please contact the school by email or telephone. Please ensure you provide us with your child’s name, address and date of birth, as well as contact details (telephone and email) of the adult(s) who will be attending.
You can email us at email@example.com or ring 01708 447407.
We look forward to meeting you.
Ms Blurton, Head Teacher.