- Safeguarding and Child Protection at Towers
- Prospective parents 2022
- Vision & Values
- Admissions Arrangements & Criteria
- GDPR Regulations
- PE and Sports Premium
- Policies and School Development Plan
- Pupil Premium
- SEND Local Offer
- Term Dates
- Test Results and Performance Tables
Vision & Values
Visitors at Towers Infant School often comment on the positive ethos and warmth that permeates the school. We pride ourselves on providing a safe, secure environment where good relationships and a strong sense of community ensure that every individual is known, valued, encouraged and nurtured to be the best that they can be.
We believe that if learning dispositions of persistence, flexibility of thought, intellectual risk taking, enjoyment of being challenged, and reflectiveness are nurtured and secured through a focus on the 5R's (reasoning, responsibility, resilience, resourcefulness and reflectiveness) our pupils have the capacity to become independent lifelong learners.
At Towers Junior school we BUILD our future:
Love of Learning
Central to our work, and therefore embedded, are the fundamental British values of; democracy, rule of law, individual liberty, mutual respect and tolerance.
We aim to ensure children in our care become:
- successful learners who enjoy learning, make progress and achieve
- confident individuals who are able to live safe, healthy and fulfilling lives
- responsible citizens who make a positive contribution to society
We will achieve this by:
- Inspiring our pupils to enjoy learning for life, in a stimulating and creative learning environment
- Encouraging high expectations, building on good relationships and shared goals to support and guide our pupils towards achieving their full potential
- Providing a secure environment in which everyone feels valued, and is given an equal opportunity to flourish and succeed
- Maintaining a positive ethos which motivates pupils to succeed, and raises their confidence and self esteem
- Establishing a culture of mutual respect and consideration, and encourage a sense of community
- Helping children to understand and value the wider world in which they live, to appreciate other cultures and to develop moral, social, and spiritual awareness leading to an appreciation of a diverse and pluralist society
Community Cohesion Policy
We aim to help children develop an understanding and respect of their own and other cultures, race and religion.